- About me
- Work gallery
I have obtained the qualification of physician odontologist in 2016 after graduation from the Faculty of Odontology of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences. I had my internship at the odontology clinic „Denticija“ and I have joint the clinic after obtaining qualification of odontologist.
I am careful and objective, I like to communicate with people. I am interested in odontology news and always do my best to apply them in my job. My professional trainings:
- “Aesthetics in the modern odontology” Kaunas, Lithuania, 2012.
- “Progress in odontology – towards perfection”, Kaunas, Lithuania, 2013.
- Conference organised by “Denticija” “Advanced odontology today”, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2015.
- “Evolution of reconstruction odontology. Materials and methods. Composites for all indications”. Dr. Mario Besek, Kaunas, Lithuania, 2016.
- “Interosseous anaesthesia: new approach in dental anaesthesia”. Dr. Eric Le Guedart, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2016.
- Conference organised by “Denticija” “Advanced odontology today”, 2016, Vilnius.
- “Successful development and progress of dental practice under current competitive conditions”, Jennifer de St. Georges, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2016.
I am a member of the Odontologists’ Chamber of the Republic of Lithuania. I have been granted with Licence No. OPL-04926.
I would like to thank Jonas for his professionalism!
Many thanks to Jonas Pranckietis for emergency care!