I have obtained professional qualification of physician odontologist in 2004 after graduating from the Faculty of Medicine of Vilnius University. I had my internship in the Hospital of Vilnius University Zalgirio Clinics. I completed my oral surgeon residentship in 2008 and obtained processional qualification of oral surgeon.I am a member of Lithuanian Society of facial and jaw surgery and a member of the Odontologists’ Chamber of the Republic of Lithuania. I continuously take part in different odontology seminars and congresses held in Lithuania and foreign countries. My professional trainings:
- About me
- Work gallery
I am a member of the Odontologists’ Chamber of the Republic of Lithuania. I have been granted with Licence No. OPL-01746.
- Course “Botulin toxin in every day’s practice, module I”, lecturer Simonas Grubauskas, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2016.
- Congress organised by BOA and Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania, 2016.
- Conference organised by “Denticija” “Advanced odontology today”, 2014, 2016.
- Practical and theory course “Successful development and progress of dental practice under current competitive conditions”, Jennifer de St. Georges, Vilnius, Lithuania, 2016.
- Seminar “Bone and tissue days, 2016.
- Quintessence Congress, 2016.
- Reporting-electoral meeting of the authorised members the Odontologists’ Chamber of the Republic of Lithuania and International congress organised by the Chamber “The tune of oral health and quality of life”, 2016.
- Intensive course “Advanced PRF™ & injectable-PRF™”, 2015.
- Conference organised by DENTICIJA “Advanced odontology today”; I had my presentation in this conference, 2015.
- Course “Immediate implantation and stability of peri-implant teeth”, 2015.
- Course “2nd CEE 3D Summit”, 2015.
- Seminar “Tooth implantology: surgical and orthopaedic aspects”, 2015.
- Course “3rd Emirates Education Week”, Dubai, UAE, 2015.
- Lecturer Prof. Anton Sculean in the course “Innovative concepts for predictable treatment of soft tissue recessions at teeth and dental implants” , 2015.
- Course by lecturer Giulo Rasperini “Quintessence of periodontology and implantology”, 2015.
- International congress to mark the 10th anniversary of the Odontologists’ Chamber of the Republic of Lithuania “From the idea to the achievements”, 2014.
- Course of NYU Odontology College “4th Annual NYU College of Dentistry Global Implantology Week” co-sponsored by Zimmer Dental, New York, USA, 2013.
- Course “2013 NYU College of Dentistry Global Implantology Week” co-sponsored by Zimmer Dental, New York, USA, 2013.
- Seminar “Complications in aesthetic zone: management and prevention”, 2013.
- Seminar “Formation of the soft tissues adjacent to the implant – surgical and orthopaedic aspects”, 2012.
- Seminar “Potential strategies allowing to reach the best expected aesthetic results of implantation under complex conditions”, 2012.
- Practical course “Diagnosis and planning. Surgical protocol of implant placement”, 2012.
- International conference “Quintessence Baltic Bruxismus”, 2012.
- Course on laser technologies in odontology „Laser Safety Officer“, 2012.
- The 1st International Conference of Eastern Europe “Interdisciplinary Aspects of Craniomandibular Disorders”, 2012.
- International congress organised by the Odontologists’ Chamber of the Republic of Lithuania “Oral health for all”, 2011.
- Seminar “Plastics of soft tissues”, 2011.
- Seminar “Systemic periodontological treatment according to the concept of the University of Bern”, 2011.
- During the Iceland education week „”Straumann© dental implant system”, 2011.
- Course “Master Course in Aesthetic Implant Dentistry”, Brn, Switzerland, 2010.
- Symposium “International Team for Implantology World Symposium” Geneva Palexpo, Switzerland, 2010.
- Seminar “Use of micro-screws in the practice of odontology clinic”, 2009.
- Course on ANKYLOS© implant systems “Concept, Indication and Handling”, 2009.
- Seminar “Reconstruction of alveolar processes of jaws with bone blocks”, 2009.
- Seminar “Implantation in the maxilla in the area of distal teeth. Sinus augmentation”, 2009.
- Course “Augmentation procedures part I: bone harvesting techniques, augmentation and soft tissue surgery”, 2009.
- Symposium “BioHorizons Global Symposium”, Chicago, IL, USA, 2009.
- Seminar “Advanced implant system – studies and clinical cases”, 2008.
- The 3rd DENTSPLY Friadent World Symposium “Focused on your Practise Success”, 2008.
- Seminar “Plastics of hard and soft tissues in implantology”, 2007.
- Seminar “Advanced Implant Dentistry” Los Angeles, California, USA, 2007.
- Course “Modern Periodontology” 2006.
- “Course “Science for odontology practice”, 2006.
Many thanks to surgeon Andrius Petrauskas for accurate extraction of 3 wisdom teeth. I used to delay it but surgery and healing was much easier than I could expect. I recommend!
Gytė V. H.
I had the experience with Andrius Petrauskas related to the extraction of wisdom teeth and implantation of 3 implants. Warm and specific communication – everything was explained from A to Z. He was very accurate and careful during the surgery, performs his tasks fast and PRECISELY! I give 110 points for this excellent professional and would recommend him to everybody without hesitation. THANK YOU!